University of Western Cape nwc Online Application 2019
Please note applications for 2019 has closed. The following programmes are still open and will close as indicated below.
- BA Hons Full-Time – 2731 – Jan 2019MA Structured Creative Writing – 2807 – Jan 2019MA Thesis – 2801 – Jan 2019MLIS Thesis – 2841 -Jan 2019MPhil Religion and Theology Thesis – 6827 – Jan 2019Master of Theology Thesis – 6801 – Jan 2019PhD – 2951 – Jan 2019 1616: PG Diploma in Land & Agrarian Studies – 14 December 2018Exchange Programme (1098) – Until further notice Faculty of Natural Sciences Exchange Programme (3098) – Until further notice Faculty of Community and Health Sciences MA of Philosophy in Sport for Development- Code 8651. Preferred Closing date: 15 FebruaryMSc (OT) full thesis 8118 – 31 December 2018Faculty of Law Exchange Programme (4098) – Until further notice
Faculty of Education
- Exchange Programme (7098) – Until further notice
- MSc (OT) structured 8178 – 31 December 2018
- Postgraduate Diploma for Sport, Development and Peace – Code 8020- preferred closing date : 7 March
- All PG Programmes – Until further notice (excluding MSc Clinical Pharmacology & Pharmacy Administration)
- MCom Information Management (1835)- (E-Logistics stream) – April 2019
- 1843: MPhil in Land & Agrarian Studies – 14 December 2018
Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- Post-doctoral programme -2909- Jan 2019
- Doctor of Theology – 6901 – Jan 2019
- Master of Theology Structured – 6803 – Jan 2019
- MPhil Religion and Theology Structured – 6815 – Jan 2019
- MLIS Structured – 2848 – Jan 2019
- MA Structured – 2808 – Jan 2019
- BA Hons Part-Time – 2701 – Jan 2019
TO APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE
- APPLICANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY AN APPLICATION FEE
Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online. All communication from the University in regards to your application will be sent via email. Should you not have a valid email address you can create an email account using Gmail, Yahoo Mail or any other email provider you may prefer.
In order for your application to be considered COMPLETE. You must successfully complete the online application form as well as submit all required documentation.
Please note the following programmes will NOT be offered in 2019 for first time entering students:
- Bachelor of Science in Complementary Health Sciences (General Stream)
- Bachelor of Science in Complementary Health Sciences (Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Stream)
- CHOOSE A DEGREE – Browse our academic programmes https://www.uwc.ac.za/Pages/AllProgrammes.aspx to see what programmes we offer, or visit our faculty pages on our website – type in what you would like to study and download the programme information.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS – Entry requirements are the minimum academic standards that the University requires in order to consider you for entry into one of our degree programmes. Meeting the requirements does not guarantee you a place. Competition for most of our degrees is high and demand for places generally exceeds the number of places available. Final selection is made subject to the availability of places, academic results and other entry requirements where applicable.
- FEES AND FUNDING – Our fees section provides a list of the average tuition fees for the first year of study according to degree https://www.uwc.ac.za/Pages/AllProgrammes.aspx. (Fees indicated are for the 2018 Academic year and is subject to change in 2019). For more detailed information you may request a fee quotation my emailing your request to email@example.com. Applications for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) are not handled by the University. Please click here https://my.nsfas.org.za/mynsfas/selfservice.html to access the NSFAS website and apply direct.
- SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION – Complete the online application form by going to https://www.uwc.ac.za/Students/Admin/Pages/Apply-Online.aspx